Terms of Service¶
Last updated: 2023-09-02 (YYYY-MM-DD).
- You may not spam the bot's requests/servers.
- You may not use the bot for illegal activity.
- You may not steal assets linked to the Realms Playerlist Bot.
- When modifying and distributing the bot, you must follow the license of the bot's source code, as seen here.
- You may not use the bot against Discord, Microsoft, or Mojang's TOS.
- The bot has no control over certain user data, including the names of certain players on Realms. The owner takes no responsibility for any damages or issues that may arise from this.
The bot owner may revoke access to the bot at any time for any reason from a user and/or server. When this is done with a server, the bot will leave the server within 24 hours and all data associated with the server will be deleted. When this is done with a user, the user will be unable to use any commands for the bot in any server they are in, though they may still see content from the bot.
Common reasons for revoking access usually include scenerios where the Discord community guidelines are being violated. While these cases should be reported to Discord through the proper means (see the guidelines linked earlier and this page), the bot owner may revoke access to the bot in the meantime to prevent further issues.